Wait, what?? Apparently, according to my handy-dandy calendar, next week is Thanksgiving. Turkey Day. According to my local shops, it’s Christmas but I will ignore that for at least 3 more weeks.
Back to November. Wait, what? A year ago, the subject of moving came up. 8 months ago we knew we were moving. 6 months ago we moved. You could tell me that all happened last month and I would believe you. Where the hell did the last year go?
Since we’ve got a new house to celebrate, we are hosting a houseful. And I really couldn’t be more excited! We’ve got people flying in. We’ve got people driving in. Yeah!!! We’ve got a houseful of people!
Oh SHIT! We’ve got a houseful of people. Which means:
- sheets need washed
- 2 walls need painted
- dishes need cleaned
- extra silverware needs purchased
- van needs cleaned out & 8th seat inserted
- towels need washed
- screen needs replaced
- crap upstairs needs put downstairs
- downstairs needs, well, tidy’d
- cranberry sauce, in a can of course, needs purchased
- recipes need reviewed (shreeek)
- ingredients need purchased (ya’all better stay home this weekend. I don’t wanna see you at the grocery store!)
- propane tanks need filled (gas grill, duh!)
- centerpieces, turkey type stuff needs purchased/created
- (phew I’m almost outta breath)
- regular groceries, outside of Turkey Day food, needs purchased
- clothes need washed
- office needs cleaned
- air mattresses need purchased (thanks dogs for destroying!)