In 2012, I will be more resolute. I will:
1. Spread the foundation further down my neck. And blend.
2. Learn the first names of the nice folks at my local Dairy Queen. This will obviously require more frequent visits.
3. Sing louder in the car. And the shower. I will sing it like I mean it.
4. Watch more Judge Judy. The people are real. The cases are real. The ruling is final. These people are my peers. I shall support.
5. Recognize that I am not homeless. I simply work from home. I will shower more than one time a week.
I will. I will. I will. At least until I decide I won’t!