Realizing it’s no longer my birthday week and I can’t ignore the realities in my life S.U.C.K.S! I feel slapped in the face this Monday morning and I want so dearly to go back to last week…
- I woke up to an email from my dad that he lost one of his best pals and best dogs in the world, Tillie, yesterday. Sadness overwhelms me. I can’t imagine how he feels.
- I’ve got invites to get out for my son’s birthday that’s coming up on me way too quickly.
- I still haven’t been to the DMV and apparently I have to pay extra if I don’t go soon. Or get arrested when I, hypothetically, get pulled over. Whatever!
- Hannah may have gone to lunch today with just an apple. Does she really need more? Probably not since there aren’t a lot of options in the pantry.
- The last roll of toilet paper in the house is now in the half bath.
- We had one keurig coffee pod available this morning for 2 of us. Unacceptable!
- Apparently I need to go to the grocery store today for lunch crap, toilet paper and coffee. I do not want to see the public today! This is a problem.
- I hate having unanswered emails and there’s way too many in my inbox. ICK. Make them go away!
- Snow covered the ground this morning and tomorrow will be 55. I do not understand the realities of weather these days. I try to understand things I do not understand. It’s a vicious cycle.
Winona Ryder once told me Reality Bites. I believe she is correct.